Thursday, 28 April 2011

Unrequited love

Talking to Helen about Daniel today. I was tellin about our late night convo yesterday, but she's scared I'm falling for him. She was like even if you expect nothing to happen it doesn't mean you won't get hurt. But if I know nothing will happen and I already have accepted he's in love with another girl then what is there to hurt me? Things is, she goes, the mre I spend time with him the less likely I am to find someone else, coz I will compare all to him. I guess ideally she's saying I should cut ties with him. But I couldn't do that. I need his brutal honesty to keep me from going bak to who I was. How can I just cut out the guy that has helped me change so much. I owe him too much to just cut him out.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment