Friday, 28 October 2011

Living for the moment

I haven't written in a while possibly because recently I just feel like my thoughts aren't safe being so publicly accessible, but its time to purge. On Monday I had the most wildest and spontaneous days since starting this year of uni. I've been quite happy being back at uni so far, each week having done something crazy and not being housebound. Anyway on monday I met up with Gregg in central and had a well deserved catch up. Next week we're going to go to a boat party etc which should be quite exciting. After we ate shopped and walked till our legs were dead, I met Polly, coz she was on half term from college and was planning on staying over for a night. On the train journey home she was catching me up on all that went down when her friend from boarding school came to stay. Inspired from her clubbing stories I had the sudden urge to have a night spent dancing and there and then we were both dead set on going out that night.

When we got home, we called around to see who else was on it, but on such short notice no-one was feeling it. On top of that while getting ready it had started to chuck it down with rain. We weren't going to let a bit of rain stop our fun though, so we decided to go to a bar see what's going on and see where the night would take us. We got off at piccadilly circus and yet again Tiger Tiger was full.

So we ended up at Metra. It was good music and there was the most amazing looking Italian boy called Leon and his mate who started dancing with us. I was quite surprised when he kissed me, but he was so hot I wasn't going to exactly push him away. I was looking around after a while and I couldn't find Polly and I left this guy just standing there coz I really couldn't let anything happen to this girl. I looked at the bar and the dancefloor and by the stairs and she was nowhere to be seen. I called her and she literally came out of nowhere, so apologetic I couldn't even be mad. We went back to the dancefloor and danced some more. There was a group of four indian guys who I was dancing with when Leon and his mate came back and both danced me away from them which was amazing for me because god knows I've been craving some male attention like that for a while. The asian guy came up to Leon and started arguing with him and my ego boost burst itself out when they said something to each other, laughed and then hi fived. I walked away from them and went to the bar to get some water. Whilst waiting there, a really tall guy out of nowhere comes to me and started talking to me. His name was Jason and he was half indian and half carribbean and on hell of a kisser ;) When this club shut, Jason me and Polly made our way to Jetblack, an after party event at the Den nightclub. On the way we met this guy who was scottish, and we couldn't understand a word he was saying. And Jason blatantly just wanted to get laid but I said straight up that I wasn't DTF and no matter what he said I wasn't going to go home with him. I don't think he appreciated that very much, but I didn't want him getting the wrong idea.

Jetblack was amazing, the people were all so much more hyped. We was dancing with these really nice (in a friendly way) Portuguese guys when I saw this guy that looked really familiar as he walked past me. I turned to check who he was, and I realised I didn't recognise him, but he was just staring at me so intently it took me by surprise that I couldn't look away. Then the crowd took him. I forgot about him after a while and I continued dancing the night away and meeting new people. The scottish dude we met on the way to Jetblack was getting quite possessive over Polly and was really beginning to annoy us. We could tell he was angry but we had no idea what he was saying, so we just kept singing to him and he kept getting more and more annoyed at us back! After a while an asian promoter guy came and was talking to me and Polly. When we got to dancing a felt a hand grab mine and pull me away. It was that guy I had seen earlier and thought I had recognised. As he pulled me away the promoter guy grabbed my other hand, but these guys seemed to know eachother and I was quick to let go.
The mysterious guy took me up on to stage which was blocked off to everyone else. There was no1 else there but me and him. And up here I could clearly see Polly too. He backed up against a wall and I leaned into him, his arm wound around me holding me close to him. He moved my fringe away from my eyes and he just kept looking right into my eyes. He was taller than me, slim but had really nice strong arms, and I could feel the muscles under his shirt. He wasn't the best looking guy I had seen tonight, but his confidence was just shy of arrogance, but he still managed to be all gentlemen like in a bollywood manner. His name was lee and he told me that I was the most beautiful girl and he could tell that there was something about me that made him want to treat me different. Our faces were so close together and I thought he was going to kiss me, but he didn't. He told me that he was going to do this right and he wanted to see me during the day sometime. He took my number and then we danced all night until 6am. He asked me how I was getting home and he insisted on walking me to the bus stop. When we went downstairs to get our jackets I learned that he was also a promoter. He was talking to the loo lady who seemed so sweet. After catching up on their work stuff, she looked at me and goes to him that I was really pretty and he told her I was beautiful. She told me that he was a really good guy and that he would look after me. She asked me about everything I did and gave me a kiss on both cheeks and told me that if he does anything wrong she would see to him. She was sucha sweet lady.

Anyway before we left, Polly was coming along with a guy she had also met, we saw Jason and weird scottish boy standing there together by the bar looking down at their drinks. That guy still has my bird cage necklace which I wore with everything :(. Oh well we left and Lee kept his arm around me. It was past 6 by now and the trains were working so our walk together was kind of cut short because the train station was much closer. So he insisted on buying me breakfast at mcdonalds. We sat there the whole time me eating away, and him just watching me and stroking my arm asking me questions. He was so different to any other guy, pulling out my chair and holding my jacket and putting it on for me, running around and getting me the sugar and I felt like I was taking advantage of him eventhough I never even asked him to do this stuff. I didn't want to say goodbye to him, but he stayed with me all the way until I got onto my train and watched me go.

We got home at 830 and I was so proud of myself for making it to my 9am lecture and my group meeting after. He msgd me all day and now I'm on my way to meet him. I'm actually rather excited what with it being my first real date in ages and me actually liking this guy back a lot. Will update you on how it all goes!! Wish me luck. Xxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment